VER004 / IN STOCK / €6,00
12cm total black vinyl-effect CD housed in a record-style cardboard wallet, limited to 50 hand-numbered copies.
This fucked up bunch of anti-establishment, anti-capitalist, anti-authority Marxists create utter sonic havoc with their obsolete machinery and outdated computer software. Combine that with a total disregard for any kind of song-writing tradition and a satirical comedic delivery that shows you can have fun with noise music, and you’re in for a fabulous treat. Their debut release Pest Mortem features 10 tracks of unrelenting cybergrind madness unlike nothing you’ve heard before.
01. Nine To Five, Up Your Ass
02. Americans Are Most Likely To Lie About Their Penis Size
03. Untitled Anti-Capitalistic Song
04. Dance To This If You’re A Vampire
05. Struggle Was The Only Band Where Justin Pearson Showed Some Real Talent
06. You Suffer (Napalm Death Cover)
07. We’re Going To End Up On Hydra Head With This One
08. Josh Martin Riding The Mall Escalator
09. The Dillinger Escape Plan Broke Up And Nobody Gave A Single Fuck
10. You’re Annoyingly Wrong And We’ll Just Keep On Repeating It Cause We Fucking Hate You
October 20, 2020
50 x Black + miniposter